PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 249, 250, 251 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:07 pm      Post subject: Re: 1847 Suwalki Kazimierz wedding #39

brymsza wrote:
1847 Suwalki Kazimierz marriage #39

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/165/0/1/63/skan/full/5AX16ZKTfClHLa9SgUhw3A

Thanks again Elzbieta

BR
Bob

Bob,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO245:
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/165/0/1/63/skan/full/5AX16ZKTfClHLa9SgUhw3A
1847 Suwalki Kazimierz marriage #39
MARRIAGE: 25 May 1847, at 6 pm, in Suwalki
GROOM: Kazimierz Rymsza, young man, farmer born and residing in Suwalki, 32 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of the late Tadeusz and Rozalia born Ulewicz, spouses Rymsza, during their life residing on a farm in Suwalki,
BRIDE: Krystyna Jozefa two names Słowikowska, Miss, 22 years old, born in Suwalki and so far staying and residing with her parents
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of Tadeusz and Rozalia born Sluchocka, spouses Slowikowski, farmers peasants residing in Suwalki,
WITNESSES: Jan Wysocki, 30 years old, and Antoni Folejowski, 33 years old, both farmers residing in Suwalki, known to the newlywed
BANNS: 2, 9 and 16 May 1847, in the parish church in Suwalki

39 Suwalki
Dzialo sie w Suwalkach dnia 25 maja 1847 roku, o godzinie 6 po poludniu. Wiadomo czynimy, iz w przytomnosci swiadkow Jana Wysockiego lat 30, tudziez Antoniego Folejowskiego lat 33 majacych, obydwoch gospodarzy w Suwalkach zamieszkalych, znanych nowozaslubionych, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo, przez ksiedza Jana Gudowskiego, wikaryusza parafii Suwalskiej poblogoslawione, miedzy Kazimierzem Rymsza, mlodzianem, gospodarzem w Suwalkach urodzonym i zamieszkalym, synem niegdy Tadeusza i Rozalii z Ulewiczow, malzonkow Rymszow, za zycia na gospodarstwie rolnym w Suwalkach zamieszkalych, lat 32 majacym, a Krystyna Jozefa dwoch imion Slowikowska, panna, corka Tadeusza i Rozalii z Sluchockich malzonkow Slowikowskich, gospodarzy rolnych w Suwalkach zamieszkalych, lat 22 majaca, w Suwalkach urodzona i dotad przy rodzicach zostajaca i zamieszkala. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie w dniach 2, 9, i 16 maja roku biezacego, w kosciele parafialnym Suwalkowskim. Tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, iz nie zawarli umowy przedslubnej. Akt nieniejszy zawartego slubu stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, podpisalismy wraz z swiadkami. Stawajacy oswiadczyli ze pisac nie umieja.
X. Makowski P(roboszcz) S(uwalski)
Signatures:
Jan Wysocki
Antoni Folejowski

Translated:

It happened in Suwalki on 25 May 1847, at 6 pm. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Jan Wysocki, 30 years old, and Antoni Folejowski, 33 years old, both farmers residing in Suwalki, known to the newlywed, today has been concluded religious marriage, blessed by the priest Jan Gudowski, vicar in the parish Suwalki, between Kazimierz Rymsza, young man, farmer born and residing in Suwalki, son of the late Tadeusz and Rozalia born Ulewicz, spouses Rymsza, during their life residing on a farm in Suwalki, 32 years old; and Krystyna Jozefa two names Słowikowska, Miss, daughter of Tadeusz and Rozalia born Sluchocka, spouses Slowikowski, farmers peasants residing in Suwalki, 22 years old, born in Suwalki and so far staying and residing with her parents. This marriage was preceded by three announcements, in days 2, 9 and 16 May of the current year, in the parish church in Suwalki. No opposition to the marriage had happened. The new spouses declare that they have not signed a prenuptial agreement. This Act of marriage was read to the present and witnesses, we signed with the witnesses. The present stated that they do not know how to write.
Priest Makowski Pastor in Suwalki

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:24 pm      Post subject: Re: 1847 Suwalki Anna death

brymsza wrote:
1847 Suwalki Anna death #183

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/165/0/1/63/skan/full/tiEmVZJe1Avb-x0NK9Fg2w

Last one for 1847 Elzbieta

Thanks again
BR
Bob

Bob,

Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO245:
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/165/0/1/63/skan/full/tiEmVZJe1Avb-x0NK9Fg2w
1847 Suwalki Anna death #183
DATE-of-ACT: 25 September 1847, 2 pm, in Suwalki
WITNESSES: Bazel Pietkiewicz, 70 years old, and Maciej Bujnowski 60 years old, both farmers residing in Suwalki
KTO: Rymsza Anna, died 24 September 1847, 8 pm, in Suwalki, workwoman residing in Suwalki, 38 years old, native from Okuniowiec,
PARENTS: daughter of the late Szymon and Maryanna spouses Jutkiewicz,
WIDOW-and-CHILDREN: leaving behind widowed, with five children, husband Tomasz Rymsza, laborer in Suwalki

183 Suwalki
Dzialo sie w Suwalkach, dnia 25 wrzesnia 1847 roku, o godzinie 2 z poludnia. Stawili sie Bazel Pietkiewicz lat 70 i Maciej Bujnowski lat 60 majacy, obydwaj gospodarze w Suwalkach zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli ze w dniu 24 wrzesnia roku biezacego o godzinie 8 wieczorem umarla Rymsza Anna, wyrobnica w Suwalkach zamieszkala, lat 38 majaca, corka niegdy Szymona i Maryanny malzonkow Jutkiewiczow rodem z Okuniowca, zostawiwszy po sobie owdowialego z pieciorga dziecmi meza Tomasza Rymsze, wyrobnika w Suwalkach. Po przekonaniu sie naocznym o zejsciu rzeczonej Anny Rymszy. Akt ten stawajacym przeczytany podpisalismy, ile ze stawajacy pisac nie umieja.
X. Makowski P(roboszcz) S(uwalski)

Translated:

It happened in Suwalki, on 25 September 1847, at 2 o’clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Bazel Pietkiewicz, 70 years old, and Maciej Bujnowski 60 years old, both farmers residing in Suwalki, and declared that on 24 September of the current year, at 8 o’clock in the evening, died Rymsza Anna, workwoman residing in Suwalki, 38 years old, daughter of the late Szymon and Maryanna spouses Jutkiewicz, native from Okuniowiec, leaving behind widowed, with five children, husband Tomasz Rymsza, laborer in Suwalki. After visual conviction that the said Anna Rymsza passed away. This act was read to the present, we signed, because the present do not know how to write.
Priest Makowski Pastor in Suwalki

==
HELENAWOJTCZAK
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 158

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:00 am      Post subject:

Hello again Elzbieta! One more for you. Thank you so much!

nagorna something.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  207.92 KB
 Viewed:  8681 Time(s)

nagorna something.JPG

davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:53 pm      Post subject: Ignacy Grzelak_birth_1830

Elzbieta,

Thank you for the previous translation. I think this is the birth record for my 2x great grandfather. May I please have it translated when you have time?

Thanks you for your help.

Dave

Ignacy Grzelak_birth_1830.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  112.15 KB

Ignacy Grzelak_birth_1830.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:49 am      Post subject:

HELENAWOJTCZAK wrote:
Hello again Elzbieta! One more for you. Thank you so much!

Helena,

Here is Adam.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO249:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/nagorna_something_135.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 20 December 1865, at 4 pm, in the town of Koło
FATHER: Walenty Adamkiewicz, 24 years old, laborer residing in the village Nagórna
MOTHER: Karolina born Rytra (or Rytro), 29 years old, his wife
KTO: Adam Adamkiewicz, born 19 December 1865, 3 pm, in the village Nagórna
WITNESSES: Andrzej Kłosowski, 30 years old, carpenter, and Ludwik Zywanski, 32 years old, farmer tenant (free of serfdom), both residing in the village Nagórna
GODPARENTS: Norbert Pawlowski and Jozefa Adamkiewicz [suffix –owa, wife of Adamkiewicz]

N 188 Nagórna Wieś, Koło
Dzialo sie w miescie Kole dnia 20 grudnia 1865 roku o godzinie 4 po poludniu. Stawil sie Walenty Adamkiewicz liczacy lat 24, wyrobnik w Nagórnej Wsi zamieszkaly, w obecnosci Andrzeja Klosowskiego liczacego lat 30, stolarza, i Ludwika Zywanskiego liczacego lat 32, czynszownika, obydwoch w Nagórnej Wsi zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone w Nagórnej Wsi dnia wczorajszego, o godzinie 3 po poludniu, z jego malzonki Karoliny z Rytrow liczacej lat 29. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadane zostalo imie Adam, a rodzicami jego chrzestnemi byli Norbert Pawlowski i Jozefa Adamkiewiczowa. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany, przez nas podpisany zostal, gdyz stawajacy i swiadkowie pisac nie umieja.
A Pierczynski, proboszcz Kolski, Urz(ednik) S(tanu) C(ywilnego)

Translated:

It happened in the town of Koło, on 20 December 1865, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Walenty Adamkiewicz, 24 years old, laborer residing in the village Nagórna, in the presence of Andrzej Kłosowski, 30 years old, carpenter, and Ludwik Zywanski, 32 years old, farmer tenant (free of serfdom), both residing in the village Nagórna, and presented us a male child born in the village Nagórna, yesterday, at 3 pm, with his wife Karolina born Rytra (or Rytro), 29 years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name Adam and his godparents were Norbert Pawlowski and Jozefa Adamkiewicz [suffix –owa, wife of Adamkiewicz]. This act was read to the present and witnesses, by us was signed, because the present and witnesses do not know how to write.
A Pierczyński, pastor in Koło, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:10 am      Post subject: Re: Ignacy Grzelak_birth_1830

davepio wrote:
Elzbieta,

Thank you for the previous translation. I think this is the birth record for my 2x great grandfather. May I please have it translated when you have time?

Thanks you for your help.

Dave

Dave,

Here is Ignacy Grzelak,

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO249:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/ignacy_grzelak_birth_1830_751.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 17 January 1830, 1 pm, in the city Radziejów
FATHER: Mateusz Grzelak, laborer residing in Skibin, 40 years old
MOTHER: Małgorzata born Szurgiet, 40 years old, his wife
KTO: Ignacy Grzelak, born 15 January 1830, 5 pm, in Skibin
WITNESSES: Ignacy Ziółkowski, farmhand, 27 years old, and Marcin Manek, laborer, 40 years old, both from Skibin
GODPARENTS: Ignacy Ziółkowski and Tekla Dąbrowska

Skibin 8
Dzialo sie w miescie Radziejowie dnia 17 stycznia 1830 roku o godzinie 1 po poludniu. Stawil sie Mateusz Grzelak, wyrobnik w Skibiniu zamieszkaly, lat 40 majacy, w obecnosci Ignacego Ziółkowskiego, parobka, lat 27, tudziez Marcina Manka, wyrobnika lat 40 liczacych, obydwoch ze Skibina, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone w Skibinie dnia 15 miesiaca i roku biezacego, o godzinie 5 wieczorem, z jego malzonki Małgorzaty z Szurgietow lat 40 majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym odbytym na dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostalo imie Ignacy, a rodzicami jego chrzestnemi byli wyzej wspomniony Ignacy Ziółkowski i Tekla Dąbrowska. Akt ten stawajacym przeczytany, przez nas tylko podpisany zostal, bo stawajace osoby pisac nie umieja.
X. H. Brodzinski, proboszcz Radziejowski

Translated:

It happened in the city Radziejów, on 17 January 1830, at 1o’clock in the afternoon. Appeared in Mateusz Grzelak, laborer residing in Skibin, 40 years old, in the presence of Ignacy Ziółkowski, farmhand, 27 years old, and Marcin Manek, laborer, 40 years old, both from Skibin, and presented us a male child born in Skibin, on 15 th day of the current month and year, at 5 pm, with his wife Małgorzata born Szurgiet, 40 years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name Ignacy, and his godparents were the above mentioned Ignacy Ziółkowski and Tekla Dąbrowska. This act was read to the present, by us only was signed, because the present do not know how to write.
Priest H. Brodzinski, pastor in Radziejów

==
beskarupa

Replies: 61

Post Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:18 pm      Post subject: Please translate death record for Marianna Wozniakowa

I recently found this death record of my 5th great-grandmother Marianna who was married to Jozef Wozniak. I've tried and tried, but I am having trouble reading and translating it. I think it mentions her parents' names or at least her father's or an uncle. I know Michal Bien, who is the first witness mentioned, was her son-in-law. Please translate this record as best you can when you get a chance. Thanks!

I will attach it, but I found the digital copy (Act 120) here:

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1656/0/1/17/skan/full/46G676RGbzEs27jTBRGsnw

Thanks!

Beth S

Wozniakowa Marianna 1814 death record .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  875.76 KB

Wozniakowa Marianna 1814 death record .jpg

brymsza

Replies: 150

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:46 pm      Post subject: 1848 Suwalki Kazimierz birth

1848 Suwalki Kazimierz birth

Thank you for your excellent work Elzbieta!!

This is Kazimierz

Thank you in advance
BR
Bob

1848 Suwalki Kazimierz birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  540.66 KB

1848 Suwalki Kazimierz birth.jpg

brymsza

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:47 pm      Post subject: 1848 Suwalki Stanislaw birth

1848 Suwalki Stanislaw birth

1848 Suwalki Stanislaw birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  505.12 KB

1848 Suwalki Stanislaw birth.jpg

brymsza

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:00 pm      Post subject: 1848 Suwalki Jan death

Elzbieta

Here is a pair of Jan Rymsza deaths when you get time.

Thank you in advance
BR
Bob

1848 Suwallki Jan 2 death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  252.5 KB

1848 Suwallki Jan 2 death.jpg

1848 Suwalki Jan 1 death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  412.51 KB

1848 Suwalki Jan 1 death.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:39 pm      Post subject: Re: Please translate death record for Marianna Wozniakowa

beskarupa wrote:
I recently found this death record of my 5th great-grandmother Marianna who was married to Jozef Wozniak. I've tried and tried, but I am having trouble reading and translating it. I think it mentions her parents' names or at least her father's or an uncle. I know Michal Bien, who is the first witness mentioned, was her son-in-law. Please translate this record as best you can when you get a chance. Thanks!

I will attach it, but I found the digital copy (Act 120) here:

Thanks!

Beth S

Beth,

It has been written by our favorite scribe ... No information about Marianna's parents, but her son, son-in-law and husband.
Here it is.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO249:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/wozniakowa_marianna_1814_death_record__205.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 13 October 1814, 1:30 pm, in Bychawa, in county and department of Lublin
WITNESSES: Michal Bien, farmer, 25 years old, residing in the village named Wola, community Bychawa, county and department Lublin, [in the house] at number 10, as son-in-law of the deceased person; and Pawel Wozniak, laborer, 24 years old, also in the village named Wola, [in the house] at number 11, son of the deceased person
KTO: Marianna Wozniak, died 11 October 1814, 8 pm, in the village Wola, [in the house] at number 11
WIDOW: Jozef Wozniak, farmer, 50 years old, also residing in the village Wola [in the house] at number 11, as the spouse of the deceased person

Roku 1814, dnia 13, miesiaca pazdziernika, o godzinie wpol do drugiej po poludniu.
Przed nami, wikariuszem Bychawskim sprawujacym obowiazki urzednika stanu cywilnego gminow do tej parafii nalezacych, powiatu Lubelskiego, w departamencie Lubelskim. Stawili sie Michal Bien, wloscianin liczacy lat 25 w wsi zwanej Wola w gminie Bychawskiej w powiecie i departamencie Lubelskim polozonej, pod numerem 10 mieszkajacy, jako ziec zmarlej osoby; tudziez Pawel Wozniak, wyrobnik liczacy lat 24, takze w wsi Wolce zwanej, pod numerem 11 mieszkajacy, jako syn zmarlej osoby; i oswiadczyli nam jako na dniu 11 miesiaca pazdziernika roku biezacego o godzinie 8 wieczor w domu Jozefa Wozniaka, wloscianina liczacego lat 50 takze w wsi Wola pod numerem 11 zamieszkalego jako malzonka zmarlej osoby, umarla imieniem Marianna lat 50 majaca, malzonka Jozefa Wozniaka. Ktory to akt zejscia po przeczytaniu onego stawajacym, ze zaden z nich pisac nie umie, przez nas samych podpisany zostal.
Ksiadz Hippolit Buczkowski, Wikariusz Bychawski, sprawujacy obowiazki Urzednika Stanu Cywilnego

Translated:

Year 1814, day 13, month of October, at half past one in the afternoon.
Before us vicar in Bychawa, exercising duties of duties of officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry for communities belonging to this parish, in county and department of Lublin. Appeared in Michal Bien, farmer, 25 years old, residing in the village named Wola, community Bychawa, county and department Lublin, [in the house] at number 10, as son-in-law of the deceased person; and Pawel Wozniak, laborer, 24 years old, also in the village named Wola, [in the house] at number 11, son of the deceased person; and declared to us that on the 11 th day of the month of October of the current year, at 8 pm, at the house of Jozef Wozniak, farmer, 50 years old, also residing in the village Wola [in the house] at number 11, as the spouse of the deceased person, died named Marianna, 50 years old, spouse of Jozef Wozniak. Which act of death, after being read to the present, and because none of them knows how to write, was signed by ourselves alone.
Priest Hippolit Buczkowski, vicair in Bychawa, exercising duties of officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry

==
fopuszyn

Replies: 177

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:02 pm      Post subject: KK b.1856

Elzbieta,

This record eluded me for some time... Finally located!

1856 birth record for my 1G GM Katarzyna Kostrzewska from parish Ruze. Ruze is north of Lipno. I believe village is Rudusk.

I was searching parishes in the Lipno area and stumbled on this record. For some reason, she was born way out in a different area. Perhaps they had to move around for work and Rudusk is where they happened to live when Katarzyna was born.

Father = Jozef Kostrzewski
Mother = Tekla Wenderlich

Thanks

Frank

TA Kostrzewska, Katarzyna b.1856.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  697.18 KB
 Viewed:  8680 Time(s)

TA Kostrzewska, Katarzyna b.1856.jpg

Abetor

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:06 pm      Post subject: please explain some facts

Hello I would ask for some help. Can you please explain the meaning of words „splodzonem synem“, this status of groom was written in first and second announcements before wedding fact. Does this mean that this man is the only child in the family and that he hasn't any brothers and sisters (what is a little bit strange), or does this mean that he is the oldest son ? The translator translate this phrase as begotten son, but this doesn’t give any info to me.

And please can you explain who are witnesses to the groom or bride (how they are related to them), are there written that they are some kind of brothers for the groom ?

1813_Rudaminos RKB.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.41 MB
 Viewed:  8679 Time(s)

1813_Rudaminos RKB.jpg

ossnhughie
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:39 pm      Post subject: A number of Polish records to be translated

Elzbieta,

I have a number of translations the the archives in Vilnius and all but one are Michalkiewicz's, and one is a Narkiewicz. Sorry they sent them without names attached to them however these are what should be there,

They are all birth/baptism records and should include:

-Jozef
-Marianna
-Stanislaw : All children of Marcin and Maryanna Michalkiewicz
-Jan
-Urszula

-Anielia Jozefata Narkiewicz :Daughter of Adam and Jadwiga
Narkiewicz

Birth Document 5.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.17 MB

Birth Document 5.jpg

Birth Document 4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  814.31 KB

Birth Document 4.jpg

Birth Document 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  765.99 KB

Birth Document 3.jpg

Birth Document 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  758.24 KB

Birth Document 2.jpg

Birth Document 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  619.94 KB

Birth Document 1.jpg

Send e-mail
ossnhughie
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:41 pm      Post subject: Sorry here's number 6

Elzbieta,

Here's the last one. Thank you in advance for this great service, you help us all to understand who they were and in turn who we are Smile

Birth Document 6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB

Birth Document 6.jpg

Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 249, 250, 251 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 250 of 581

Jump to: