PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 150

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:00 pm      Post subject: 1898 Warsaw Wladyslaw birth

Ryszard

This is Wladyslaw.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Bob Rymsza

1898 Warsaw Wladyslaw birth Szymon and Jadwiga.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  310.95 KB
 Viewed:  9075 Time(s)

1898 Warsaw Wladyslaw birth Szymon and Jadwiga.jpg

brymsza

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:01 pm      Post subject: 1907 Warsaw Jadwiga birth

Ryszard

This is Jadwiga

Thank you in advance

Best regards
Bob Rymsza

1907 Warsaw Jadwiga birth Szymon and Jadwiga.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  271.31 KB

1907 Warsaw Jadwiga birth Szymon and Jadwiga.JPG

brymsza

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:03 pm      Post subject: 1908 Warsaw Bronislawa birth

Ryszard

This is Bronislawa.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Bob Rymsza

1908 Warsaw Bronislawa birth Szymon and Jadwiga.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  274.02 KB

1908 Warsaw Bronislawa birth Szymon and Jadwiga.JPG

adamsam

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:57 pm      Post subject: records translation

This is a record of my great grandfather's marriage to his second wife. Help with translation?
It happened in Romany. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

1892 Mikolaj Samelko marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  357.35 KB

1892 Mikolaj Samelko marriage.jpg

Podjazd

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 pm      Post subject: 1872 Plock Gubernia Address-Calendar

This is probably too much to ask, but I wondering if this Russian language book (title above) includes either a business or residential/personal directory? It's a pretty short book, so probably not. Still, it has the word "address" in it.

Here is a link to where it can be viewed or downloaded: http://www.tnp.org.pl/biblioteka/dlibra/docmetadata?id=168

I'll attach a screencap of a typical page.

Any ideas?

Thanks, John

kalendar.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.48 KB
 Viewed:  9076 Time(s)

kalendar.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:21 pm      Post subject:

For: Podjazd:

This book can be called the guidebook or address book of the members of the directorate of the Plock Provincial ministry of Internal Affairs. It gives names, calling, rank, patronymic and surname of the members, their religious faith, where they were trained or educated and when they entered service then when they began their term in the directorate.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:52 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

Wonejewo [sp?]

No. 14

Completed in posad [suburb] of Piotrkowo on 28 October/9 November, 1879, at 1:00 PM. We declare that in the presence of witnesses Walenty Urbaniak, 50, and Damian Mankowski, 46, both farmers/peasants residing in the village of Wonejewo, that concluded this day was the religious marital union between JAKOB SOBIERAJSKI, single, age 22, residing in the village of Swiatniki [sp?], Piotrkowo parish, servant, born in the village of Ruszkowo, parish Bronisziewo, son of Eduard and Katarzyna nee Baranowska Sobierajski, legal marriage; and MICHALINA BANASZAK, single, residing in the village of Wonejewo, parish Piotrkowo with her parents, born in the village of Dobry, Krzywosadz [Krzywosądz?] parish, daughter of Lukasz and Franciszka nee Maciejak Banaszak, legal marriage/ The wedding was preceded by the thrice-proclaimed banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church of Piotrkowo on 7/19, 14/26 October, 21 October/2 November of this year. The newlyweds declare that no prenuptial agreement had been concluded between them. This act [of marriage] was permitted by the parents. This act read aloud to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed by me and by one witness.

Damian Mańkowski
Fr. Jan Sobieski [rector and registrar of parish]

- # -

Wasily
No. 147

Completed in the village of Krzynowloga Wielka on 24 June/6 July, 1890, at 1:00 AM. Appeared Maluchnik, Franciszek, 34, laborer in the village of Wasily residing, in the presence of Rybacki, Jan, 21, and Kozicki, Adam, 39, the first a worker in the village of Jarma [?] and the second a peasant/farmer residing in the village of Jedlinka [?], and presented us with a male infant, declaring that he was born in the village of Wasily on 15/27 June of the current year at 5:00 PM of his legal wife Anna nee Rybacka, age 23. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Krajewski, Romuald, the child was given the name WŁADYSŁAW. Sponsors/godparents were Rybacki, Jan, and Husz, Wilhelmina. This act read aloud to the illiterate and signed only by me. Administrator of parish of Krzynowloga Wielka, registrar of civil acts, Fr. Romuald Krajewski.
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:01 pm      Post subject:

To those with interests in the Plock region government:

I just spent a few minutes going through the Plock address book so kindly provided by John, above. It is a fascinating document which lists all the officers and officials of the regional government as of the year 1878, including their cities, towns and villages, and domains, as well as the names of of regional judges, notaries, and registry clerks. Please let me know if you are interested in any particular entry, village, etc., for this area and time, and I will be happy to translate it.

Ryszard
Podjazd

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:12 am      Post subject:

Thanks for figuring out what it is Ryszard. I don't think any of my ancestors from the region would have been working in local government, but I can see how this could be of interest to genealogists.

Note the site where I came across it. It has links to many more scanned directories and yearbooks from Poland and other countries:

http://genealogyindexer.org/directories

-John
Podjazd

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:18 am      Post subject:

Would love to get this translated if possible.

thanks,
John

1884 nr 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.62 MB

1884 nr 3.jpg

Podjazd

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 am      Post subject:

Here is another one I hope to get translated - birth record of twins.

thanks

John

1884 nr 139.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  709.88 KB

1884 nr 139.jpg

Podjazd

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:16 am      Post subject:

Another request from me!

thanks

John

1886 nr 46.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  835.25 KB

1886 nr 46.jpg

Podjazd

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:23 am      Post subject:

I have lots more to ask but realize it's getting crowded in here. So after this one I'll hold off for awhile!

thanks
John

1885 nr 114.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  829.04 KB

1885 nr 114.jpg

Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:36 pm      Post subject:

Once again, I have several translations in the queue, but because of bandwidth and other computer limitations, I will post them in twos and threes, in no particular order:

No. 96

Completed in Warsaw, parish of St John, on 21 June/3 July, 1897, at 3:00 PM. Appeared Szymon Rymsza, commercial agent, 34, residing in Warsaw on Piekarska Street, No. 125, in the presence of Wiktor Pinakiewicz, jeweler, and Tomasz Golatiewski, house porter, both of legal age, residing in Warsaw, and presented us with a male infant born at his apartment in Warsaw on 23 February/7 March of the current year of his legal wife Jadwiga Teresa nee Gruszke, age 24. At holy baptism concluded today. the child was given the name LUCJAN - JAN. Godparents/sponsors were Wiktor Pinakiewicz and Julia Pinakiewicz. This act read and signed by us and the father, the others are illiterate.

Szymon Rymsza Fr. Spol_ wski [?]

- # -

Wasily
No. 37

Completed in the village of Krzynowloga Wielka on 13/25 February, 1893, at 11:00 AM. Appeared Maluchnik, Franciszek, 34, laborer in the village of Wasily residing, in the presence of Pazdron [?], Szymon, age 59, and Jasinski, Aleksander, 30, the first a church servitor, and the second a laborer, both in the village of Krzynowloga Wielka residing, and presented us with a female infant, declaring that she was born in the village of Wasily on 11/23 February of the current year at 6:00 PM of his legal wife Anna nee Rybacka, 28. At holy baptism concluded today by Fr. Bugajski, Wojciech, the child was given the name MARYANNA. Godparents/sponsors were Jan Kuklinski and Karolina Rybacka. This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by us. Administrator of the parish of Krzynowloga Wielka, registrar of civil acts, Fr. Romuald Krajewski
Staripolak64
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:20 pm      Post subject:

Two more:

Zdunska Wola

Completed in the city of Zdunska Wola on 27 April/9 May, 1885, at 8:00 AM. Appeared Roch Stasiak, 55, and Antoni Wawrzyniak, 46, tenants/renters residing in the city of Zdunska Wola, and declared that on 24 April/6 May of the current year at 8:00 AM died JAKOB MARCINIAK, tenant/renter born in the village of Wiktorow, temporarily residing in the city of Zdunska Wola, age 67, son of Wawrzyniec and Katarzyna, maiden name unknown, Marciniak, legal marriage, now deceased; he leaves behind his widowed wife Malgorzata nee Rutkowska. Death of Jakob Marciniak confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the witnesses and signed only by us. Fr. [Zlionc?], rector and registrar.

- # -

No. 115
Rostki

Completed in the village of Szalkow on 28 November/10 December, 1898, at 1:00 PM. Appeared Mateusz Fabisiak, 40, and Jozef Rzewnicki, 50, both farmers from Rostki, and declared that on 26 November/8 December at 6:00 PM died in Rostki KATARZYNA GLINKA, age 78, widow of the deceased Wojciech, daughter of deceased Franciszek and Maryanna Lasewicki, legal marriage. She was born in Rostki and there resided. Death of Katarzyna Glinka confirmed by eyewitnesses. This act read to the illiterate witnesses and signed only by me. Administrator of Szalkow parish, registrar of civil acts. Fr. A [?]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 236, 237, 238  Next Page 218 of 238

Jump to: