PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 338, 339, 340  Next
Author

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:56 pm      Post subject:

Hi Karol,
This looks like a death notice for Kazimieriza
Ken

ken_33_85x11.png
 Description:
Kazimieriza
 Filesize:  937.41 KB
 Viewed:  13284 Time(s)

ken_33_85x11.png

hannahblack26
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:44 pm      Post subject: Birth record

Hi, MarcelProust,

Here's one more - would you be able to translate it? It concerns a child - it looks like Ludwik? - of my great-grandmother's uncle.

Thank you!

Best,
Hannah

karolfatherteurr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  554.64 KB
 Viewed:  13284 Time(s)

karolfatherteurr.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4221

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:17 pm      Post subject: Re: ORACZ # 4

zack wrote:
Thanks for everything.
ZACK

Iłża

It happened in Iłża on 9 (21 ) August 1873 at noon. Appeared Nuta Sztajman synagogue supervisor 33 years old and Towia Frydman house owner 66 years old both living in Iłża and said that on 9 (21 ) August 1873 at 3 a.m. died in Iłża Szandla Oracz, daughter of Szmuł Ginkwas and Fajga maiden name Bryt, 3 years old.
signed by witnesses and official of registry office.

Nr 36
Iłża
Hersz Oracz
Cherszek Oracz

It happened in Iłża on 30 September (12 October) 1875 at 8 a.m. Appeared Nuta Sztajman trader 35 years old and Towia Frydman 67 years old both living in Iłża and said that on 28 September (10 October) 1875 at 5 a.m. died in Iłża Herszek Oracz 3 months old, son of Bencyan and Sura maiden name Banisiak spouses Oracz.

Nr 57
Iłża
Herszek Oracz

It happened in iłża on 16 (28 ) April 1875 at 9 a.m. Appeared Bencyan Oracz trader from Iłża 38 years old in the presence of Nuta Sztajman trader 35 years old and Towia Frydman house owner 66 years old all living in Iłża and show us male child and said that he was born in Iłża on 9 (21 ) April 1875 at 2 p.m. from his legal wife Sura maiden name Banisiak 37 years old. Child was given the name Cherszek.

in those records sometimes is Herszek, sometimes Cherszek or Hersz

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Lucja Blachowicz death record

hannahblack26 wrote:
Hi, MarcelProust,

Would you be able to translate this record for me? It looks like it's the death record of my 2x-great-grandmother Lucja Zalas Blachowicz.

Thank you!!

Krasice

It happened in Mstów on 6 (18 ) September 1895 at 8 a.m. Appeared Michał Bajor 55 years old and Michał Orlikowski 30 years old both peasants living in village Krasice and said that on 4 (16 ) September 1895 at 6 a.m. died Łucja Błachowicz 48 years old wife of peasant living in Krasice, daughter of deceased Maciej and deceased Małgorzata maiden name Ślęzak spouses Zalas. She widowed her husband Józef Blachowicz.
signed by priest Teodor Mejer.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:11 pm      Post subject:

Ken wrote:
Hi Karol,
Sorry I have a large family that I keep finding more documents to be translated.
Thanks for all your help.
Ken

Milewo

it happened in Koziebrody on 6 (19 ) January 1901 at 10 a.m. Appeared Jan Krajewski 38 years old farmer from Milewo in the presence of Teodor Kuźniewski 45 years old and Józef Gradowski 40 years old both farmers from milewo and show us male child and said that he was born on 5 (18 ) January 1901 at 8 a.m. in Milewo from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Cybulska 30 years old. Child was baptised by priest St. Pędzich under the name Stanisław. Godparents Antoni Szymański and Teofila Krajewska.Act was read to all, signed only by priest.
signed by parish administrator priest St. Pędzich.

Nr 8. Milewo.

It happened in Koziebrody on 1 (13 ) January 1878 at 1 p.m. Appeared Andrzej Krajewski 37 years old farmer living in Milewo in the presence of Jan Szymański 55 years old and Antoni Gawroński 43 years old both farmers living in Milewo and show us male child born in Milewo on 25 December 1877 (6 January 1878) at 3 p.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Gawrońska 40 years old. Child was baptised under the name Andrzej. Godparents: Antoni Szymański and Franciszka Pudlicka.
signed by priest Piotr Kwiatkowski.

Nr `. Milewo.

It happened in Koziebrody on 31 December 1890 (12 January 1891) at 3 p.m. In the presence of witnesses Ferdynand Werner 49 years old peasant from Kolonia Koziebrodzka and Iwan Ksycieński 37 years old peasant from Mała Wieś there was concluded religious marriage between
Antoni Szymański 37 years old, widower after Ludwika maiden name Wasielewska who died on 15 (27 ) February 1890, farmer living in Milewo, son of Iwan and deceased Antonina maiden name Sawicka spouses Szymańscy, living in Milewo with his son, born in Milewo,

and

Antonina Krajewska, virgin, 16 years old and 6 days, daughter of Andrzej and Józefa maiden name Gawrońska spouses Krajewscy farmers living in Milewo, living in Milewo with her parents and born in Milewo.
There were 3 premarital church annoucements in Koziebrody on: 16 (28 ) December 1890, 23 December 1890 (4 January 1891) and 30 December 1890 (11 January 1891).
Brides parents allowed for the marriage.
There was no premarital agreement.
Weddind ceremony provided by priest Piotr Kwiatkowski.
signed by priest Piotr Kwiatkowski and witnesses.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:21 pm      Post subject:

Ken wrote:
Hi Karol, Could you translate Feliks and Antoni
Thank you,
Ken

57 Milewo.

It happened in Koziebrody on 24 October (6 November) 1912 at 4 p.m. Appeared Michał Krajewski 52 years old farmer from Milewo and Szczepan Kuźniewski 43 years old church servant in koziebrody and said that on 24 October (6 November) 1912 died in Milewo at noon Feliks Krajewski 8 years old, son of Michał and Teofila maiden name Werner spouses Krajewscy farmers, born and living with his parents in Milewo.
signed by priest Franciszek Zwierz

Milewo

It happened in Koziebrody on 9 (22 ) June 1912 at 11 a.m. Appeared Jan Krajewski 50 years old and Julian Piotrowski 25 years old both farmers from Milewo and said that on 8 (21 ) 1912 at 8 p.m. in Milewo died Antoni Szymański 60 years old, farmer, son of Jan and unknown name and unknown surname mother spouses Szymańscy farmers, born and living in Milewo. He widowed his wife Antonina Szymańska.
signed by priest Franciszek Zwierz

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:38 pm      Post subject:

Ken wrote:
Hi Karol,
I am sending a link this time for Helena #14 as I could not copy the image
Thanks ,
Ken
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0622d&sy=1909&kt=2&plik=008.jpg#zoom=1&x=278&y=127

14. Milewo and Malewo.

It happened in Koziebrody on 31 August (13 September) 1909 at 11 a.m. In the presence of witnesses Antoni Szymański 56 years old farmer from Milewo and Adam Zwolski 55 years old blacksmith from Milewko there was concluded religious marriage between

Jan Wiśniewski, single, 24 years old, son of Karol and Katarzyna maiden name Olszewska spouses Wiśniewscy farmers, born and living in Malewo, Koziebrody parish,

and

Helena Krajewska, virgin, 19 years old, daughter of Michał and Teofila maiden name Werner spouses Krajewscy wheelwrights, born and living with her parents in Milewo, koziebrody parish.

There were 3 premarital church annoucements in Koziebrody on: 9 (22 ) August, 16 (29 ) August and 23 August (5 September) 1909.
Brides father allowed for the marriage.
Wedding ceremony provided in Koziebrody by priest Franciszek Zwierz.

left margin: Jan Wiśniewski born on 20 June 1885 in Malewo concluded marriage and died on 25 May 1953.
Wiśniewska Helena maiden name Krajewska died on 22 September 1971 in Włocławek. Death act number 626/71

50 Milewko.
It happened in Koziebrody on 19 November (2 December) 1908 at 9 a.m. Appeared Jan Krajewski 45 years old farmer from Milewo and Jakub Krajewski 36 years old farmer from milewko and said that on 17 (30 ) November 1908 at 8 a.m. died in Milewko Antoni Gawroński 82 years old farmer, son of unknown parents, born in Milewo and living in Milewko. He widowed his wife Marianna Gawrońska.
signed by priest Franciszek Zwierz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:55 pm      Post subject:

antonina1 wrote:
Hi,
Please translation

Łuszczewo
Nr 17

It happened in Skulsk on 17 (30 ) April 1912 at 9 a.m. In the presence of witnesses Wincenty Stranc 32 years old farmer from Łuszczewo and Stanisław Kampanowski 33 years old brick maker both living in Łuszczewo there was concluded religious mariage between:

Dominik Majewski, single, 26 years old, born in linowiec in Grand Duchy of Posen, living in Łuszczewo, on of Aleksander and Agnieszka maiden name Ługocka spouses Majewscy

and

Józefa Niezabitowska, virgin, 17 years old born and living in Łuszczewo, daughter of Teodor and Józefa maiden name Dominiak spouses Niezabitowscy gardenerd.
There were 3 premarital church annoucements in Skulsk on: 25 December 1911 (7 January 1912), 1 (14 ) January 1912 and 8(21 ) January 1912.

Ken

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:57 pm      Post subject:

Karol,
THANK YOU! THANK You and THANK YOU!
Ken
Ken

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:04 pm      Post subject:

Hi Karol,
Could you translate these 2 documents
Ken

ken_M_0084.jpg
 Description:
#8 Antoni
 Filesize:  220.46 KB
 Viewed:  13726 Time(s)

ken_M_0084.jpg

ken_87_85x11.png
 Description:
Adam
 Filesize:  596.79 KB
 Viewed:  13726 Time(s)

ken_87_85x11.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:14 pm      Post subject:

Ken wrote:
Hi Karol,
This looks like a death notice for Kazimieriza
Ken

33 Milewo.

It happened in Koziebrody on 14 (27 ) June 1906 at 7 a.m. Jakub? Krajewski 44 years old and Antoni Szymański 55 years old both farmers from Milewo and said that on 14 (27 ) June 1906 at 5 a.m. died in Milewo Kazimiera Krajewska 2 weeks old born and living in Milewo, daughter of Jan and Marianna maiden name Cybulska spouses Krajewscy.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth record

hannahblack26 wrote:
Hi, MarcelProust,

Here's one more - would you be able to translate it? It concerns a child - it looks like Ludwik? - of my great-grandmother's uncle.

Thank you!

Best,
Hannah

i cant decipher maiden name of childs mother .... maybe somebody will help?

Lądek
Ludwik Gelicz

It happened in Lądek on 25 August 1871 at 3 p.m. Appeared Karol Geliczfarmer 37 years old livind in Lądek in the presence of Nepomucen Gelicz farmer 34 years old and Walenty Krupczyński worker 50 years old both living in Lądek and show us male child and said that he was born in Lądek on 22 August 1871 at 6 p.m. from his legal wife Marianna maiden name ....Kanel????? 27 years old. Child was baptised by priest maksymilian Kegel under the name Ludwik, godparents: Nepomucen Gelicz and Weronika Kawela?

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:59 pm      Post subject:

Ken wrote:
Hi Karol,
Could you translate these 2 documents
Ken

Nr 8 Milewo.

It happened in Koziebrody on 1 (13 ) January 1878 at 1 p.m. Appeared Andrzej Krajewski 37 years old farmer living in Milewo in the presence of JanSzymański 55 years old and Antoni Gawroński 43 years old both farmers living in Milewo and show us male child born in Milewo on 25 December 1877 (6 January 1888) at 3 p.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Gawrońska 40 years old. Child was baptised under the name Antoni. Godparents Antoni Szymański and Franciszka Pudlicka.
signed by priest Piotr Kwiatkowski

87 Milewko.

It happened in Koziebrody on 25 August (7 September) 1905 at 10 a.m. Appeared Tomasz Turbacz 50 years old and Stanisław Kuźniewski 40 years old both farmers from Milewko and said that on 24 August (6 September) 1905 at 1 p.m. in Milewko died Adam Krajewski 3 hours of living , son of Jakub and Anna maiden name Cybulska spouses Krajewscy, born and living in Milewko with his parents farmers.
signed by priest Aleksander Kosiński

zack

Replies: 453

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:26 pm      Post subject: ORACZ # 5

Appreciate Very much your professional assistance
ZACK

13??? ?????.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.38 MB
 Viewed:  13727 Time(s)

13??? ?????.jpg

?????.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB

?????.jpg

.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB

.jpg

?? ????.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  372.14 KB

?? ????.jpg

nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:31 pm      Post subject: Ludwick Tylicki Szreńsk

Hi marcelproust...

1884, Szreńsk parish, marriage of Ludwick Tylicki Joanna Zgliczyńska...record 45...trying to figure out the conncection.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0616d&sy=1884&kt=2&plik=044-045.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

Thanks,

Nancy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 338, 339, 340  Next Page 20 of 340

Jump to: