PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 327, 328, 329 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:01 am      Post subject: Re: Zienkiewicz

Senkewitz wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
vbstar2010 wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
vbstar2010 wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
Hello,
With Gilberto's help, I now have birth and marriage records for my Polish ancestors. I would very much like to have them translated to English. Would someone be able to help?

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Here is a summary. The marriage record in particular was a bit blurry making it difficult to read that last portion of the record which includes the dates of banns so if you are able to post a direct link to the online record I may be able to provide that information.

#105. Lublin. Zienkiewicz Franciszek and Müller Karolina
Date of record: Lublin, 20 November 1852, 11:00 a.m.
Witnesses: Aleksander Drwęski, Secretary of the Military Department, age 36, and Romuald Krasiński, Undersecretary of that Department, age 28, both residing in Lublin
Groom: Franciszek Zienkiewicz, bachelor, government book-keeper in Lublin province, age 33, born in the city of Drohiczyn in Lublin province, residing in Lublin for 8 years, son of the late spouses Stanisław and Józefa nee Brzeska
Bride: Miss Karolina Müller, age 22, born in Lublin and here with her Aunt living, belonging to the Evangelical parish, daughter of the spouses Jan, residing in Lublin, and Anna nee Henda/Olender? (difficult to decipher on this image) deceased.

#105. Lublin. Zienkiewicz, Stanisław Andrzej
Date of record: Lublin, 1 May 1860, 6:00 p.m.
Father: Franciszek Zienkiewicz, book-keeper in the Department of Revenue in the Lublin province government, age 40
Witnesses: Józef ______, age 43, and Antoni Mazurkiewicz, age 56
Child: a males child born here in Lublin on 10 November last year at 10:00 p.m., named Stanisław Andrzej
Mother: Karolina nee Müller, age 28
Godparents: Apolinary Gluziński? and Monika Pliszczyńska

#214. Lublin. Zofia Zienkiewicz
Date of record: Lublin, 29 May 1862, 11:00 a.m.
Father: Franciszek Zienkiewicz, government official in the province of Lublin, age 43
Witnesses: Aleksander Drewęski, government official Lublin province, age 48, and Paweł Dobrzański, official director of a credit management company in Lublin (I think is what it is saying), age 28
Child: a female child born in Lublin on 28 April this year at 2:00 p.m., named Zofia
Mother: Karolina nee Miller (says "Miller" but previously identified as "Müller"), age 29
Godparents: Ludwik Brigon? and Emilia Karasiewicz

Let me know if you have questions,
Valerie

Valerie,
Thank you so much for helping me with the translations. I'm so grateful for the help I'm getting to discover my family.

The direct links are here:

parents' marriage 1852 (105)
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1859/0/2.4/35/skan/full/Gr43ohVo7tyYB0JvGRk9Qw

His original birth record here:
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1859/0/2.4/43/skan/full/mBfJtQih5RNsx4j6UahWQw

and a sister, ZOfia
http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1859/0/2.4/45/skan/full/y7JWh3afjPovCj_wO4Yrnw

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dave,

I was able to better decipher several pieces from each record. Here are the summaries reflecting those updates.

Witnesses: Aleksander Drwęski, Secretary of the Military Department, age 36, and Romuald Krasiński, Undersecretary of that Department, age 28, both residing in Lublin
Groom: Franciszek Zienkiewicz, bachelor, government book-keeper in Lublin province, age 33, born in the city of Drohiczyn in Lublin province, residing in Lublin for 8 years, son of the late spouses Stanisław and Józefa nee Brzeska
Bride: Miss Karolina Müller, age 22, born in Lublin and here with her Aunt living, belonging to the Evangelical parish, daughter of the spouses Jan, residing in Lublin, and Anna nee Henda/Hendler? deceased
Banns: an announcement in the parish church cathefral in Lublin on 14 November this year, they received dispensation from the Consistory in Lublin on the 13th of this month and year, #1701, for the other two announcements (as there are typically 3 announcements of intentions to marry, aka banns)
Note: they had no prenuptial agreement and no impediments/obstacles to the marriage. Signed by Father Ignacy _____, witness Romuald Krasiński, and newlywed Franciszek Zienkiewicz

Father: Franciszek Zienkiewicz, book-keeper in the Department of Revenue in the Lublin province government, age 40
Witnesses: Józef Tchórz, age 43, and Antoni Mazurkiewicz, age 56
Child: a males child born here in Lublin on 10 November last year at 10:00 p.m., named Stanisław Andrzej
Signed: Father Ignacy Wierzyński, and Franciszek Zienkiewicz (father)

Father: Franciszek Zienkiewicz, government official in the province of Lublin, age 43
Witnesses: Aleksander Drewęski, government official Lublin province, age 48, and Paweł Dobrzański, official director of a credit management company in Lublin (I think is what it is saying), age 28
Child: a female child born in Lublin on 28 April this year at 2:00 p.m., named Zofia
Mother: Karolina nee Miller (says "Miller" but previously identified as "Müller"), age 29
Godparents: Ludwik Borgoni/Borgen? and Emilia Karasiewicz
Signed by Father Henryk Kowalski, Franciszek Zienkiewicz (father), and witness Paweł Dobrzański

Valerie

Thanks so much, Valerie.

Dave

Hello Valerie (or others who would be willing to help),
I'm confused. I found another record of marriage for Franciszek and Karolina...in the Evangelical books. Can you please tell me if there is new information that wasn't contained in the previous translation?

Direct link is here:
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L99H-ZYB5?i=58&wc=QZW1-3B6%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087982%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dave,

So this is the marriage record from the Evangelical parish register and differs only slightly. This is from the bride's parish and what's nice is the different handwriting. In this case I was able to better read the bride's mothers maiden name as Henzl. Below is what this one is saying including my notation.

Date of record: Lublin, 8/20 November 1852, 9:00 a.m.
Witnesses: Aleksander Drwęski, age 36, and Romuald Krassinski?, age 27, both officials of the government of Lublin province, residing in Lublin, today was the religious marriage in the Evangelical church in Lublin
Groom: Franciszek Zienkiewicz, bachelor, Catholic, born in Drohiczyn of deceased Stanisław and Józefa nee Brzeska, the late spouses Zienkiewicz, age 33, book-keeper of the government of Lublin province, residing in Lublin
Bride: Miss Johanna Karolina Müller, Evangelical, born in Lublin of Jan Gottfried and deceased Anna nee Henzl, the spouses Müller, age 22, here in Lublin living with her father
Note: the marriage received Consistory dispensation in place of the three, on day 2/14 November this year, in the parish churches, both Evangelical and Roman Catholic of Lublin, preceded by the and the oral permission of her father, and providing Konin the current revenue and the treasury on the 14/26 October this year #7196.

Basically this last bit is saying that they had to get permission from the Evangelical Consistory to marry because the marriage was not preceded by three announcements or readings of the banns. I guess that there is a payment involved with each reading so they had to make the treasury whole by paying for the other announcements. Or at least that is my takeaway. Hope this helps.

Valerie
Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 72

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:14 am      Post subject: Re: Zienkiewicz

vbstar2010 wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
vbstar2010 wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
vbstar2010 wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
Hello,
With Gilberto's help, I now have birth and marriage records for my Polish ancestors. I would very much like to have them translated to English. Would someone be able to help?

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Here is a summary. The marriage record in particular was a bit blurry making it difficult to read that last portion of the record which includes the dates of banns so if you are able to post a direct link to the online record I may be able to provide that information.

Bride: Miss Karolina Müller, age 22, born in Lublin and here with her Aunt living, belonging to the Evangelical parish, daughter of the spouses Jan, residing in Lublin, and Anna nee Henda/Olender? (difficult to decipher on this image) deceased.

Valerie

Valerie,
Thank you so much for helping me with the translations. I'm so grateful for the help I'm getting to discover my family.

and a sister, ZOfia

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dave,

I was able to better decipher several pieces from each record. Here are the summaries reflecting those updates.

Bride: Miss Karolina Müller, age 22, born in Lublin and here with her Aunt living, belonging to the Evangelical parish, daughter of the spouses Jan, residing in Lublin, and Anna nee Henda/Hendler? deceased
Banns: an announcement in the parish church cathefral in Lublin on 14 November this year, they received dispensation from the Consistory in Lublin on the 13th of this month and year, #1701, for the other two announcements (as there are typically 3 announcements of intentions to marry, aka banns)
Note: they had no prenuptial agreement and no impediments/obstacles to the marriage. Signed by Father Ignacy _____, witness Romuald Krasiński, and newlywed Franciszek Zienkiewicz

Signed by Father Henryk Kowalski, Franciszek Zienkiewicz (father), and witness Paweł Dobrzański

Valerie

Thanks so much, Valerie.

Dave

I'm confused. I found another record of marriage for Franciszek and Karolina...in the Evangelical books. Can you please tell me if there is new information that wasn't contained in the previous translation?

Direct link is here:
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L99H-ZYB5?i=58&wc=QZW1-3B6%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087982%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dave,

So this is the marriage record from the Evangelical parish register and differs only slightly. This is from the bride's parish and what's nice is the different handwriting. In this case I was able to better read the bride's mothers maiden name as Henzl. Below is what this one is saying including my notation.

Witnesses: Aleksander Drwęski, age 36, and Romuald Krassinski?, age 27, both officials of the government of Lublin province, residing in Lublin, today was the religious marriage in the Evangelical church in Lublin
Groom: Franciszek Zienkiewicz, bachelor, Catholic, born in Drohiczyn of deceased Stanisław and Józefa nee Brzeska, the late spouses Zienkiewicz, age 33, book-keeper of the government of Lublin province, residing in Lublin
Bride: Miss Johanna Karolina Müller, Evangelical, born in Lublin of Jan Gottfried and deceased Anna nee Henzl, the spouses Müller, age 22, here in Lublin living with her father
Note: the marriage received Consistory dispensation in place of the three, on day 2/14 November this year, in the parish churches, both Evangelical and Roman Catholic of Lublin, preceded by the and the oral permission of her father, and providing Konin the current revenue and the treasury on the 14/26 October this year #7196.

Basically this last bit is saying that they had to get permission from the Evangelical Consistory to marry because the marriage was not preceded by three announcements or readings of the banns. I guess that there is a payment involved with each reading so they had to make the treasury whole by paying for the other announcements. Or at least that is my takeaway. Hope this helps.

Valerie

Do you know...would there have been separate wedding ceremonies at each church? I'm not sure why there's a record at both parishes.
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:30 pm      Post subject: Re: Zienkiewicz

Senkewitz wrote:
vbstar2010 wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
vbstar2010 wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
vbstar2010 wrote:
Senkewitz wrote:
Hello,

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Valerie

Valerie,

and a sister, ZOfia

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Valerie

Thanks so much, Valerie.

Dave

Direct link is here:

Regards,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Valerie

Do you know...would there have been separate wedding ceremonies at each church? I'm not sure why there's a record at both parishes.

Hi Dave,

I don't know definitely but, as it was an interfaith marriage, that may have been the procedure followed at this time period. It appears that they were first married in the church of the brides religion at 9:00 am then at 11:00 am they were married in the grooms church/religion.

Valerie
Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Zienkiewicz

Thank you so much, Valerie!
Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:30 pm      Post subject: Zienkiewicz

Can you please give a general translation to English? This was from my great, great grandfather's possession and a link to his history in Lublin.

Cover.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  116.46 KB
 Viewed:  7379 Time(s)

Cover.JPG

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:40 pm      Post subject: Re: Zienkiewicz

Senkewitz wrote:
Can you please give a general translation to English? This was from my great, great grandfather's possession and a link to his history in Lublin.

Hi,

Re: http://forum.polishorigins.com/files/cover_196.jpg
Here it is.
Best,
Elzbieta

Horizontal writing:

d. 22-VIII-1902
Najdrozsi ukochani Moi, Zdaje mi sie, ze juz lata cale uplynely od chwili, kiedy od Was mialam wiadomosci – napiszcie, napiszcie prosze Was bardzo a bardzo – co u Was slychac, jak sie miewacie, czy zdrowi? Bardzo wiele przeszlam przez ostatnie polrocze, opisze detalicznie, lecz pozniej; teraz jeszcze nie moge, jestem za nadto wszystkim zdenerwowana. Adres moj terazniejszy: Lublin, ulica Szarutkowska? [not well legible]] Dom Ormowskiego? [not well legible]
//
Day 22 August 1902
My dearest beloved, It seems to me that whole years already passed since the time when I had a message from you – write to me, write to me, and please, I ask you very very much - how are you, how are you doing, are you in good health? A lot happened to me through the last half of the year, I will describe in details, but later; now I cannot yet, in addition I'm too nervous for all. My present address is: Lublin street Szarutkowska? House of Ormowski?
Horizontal, printed in red: 138 A.K. W.

Horizontal writing overwritten in vertical:
Wszystkich caluje po niezliczone liczbe razy. Wasza calym sercem i dusza, Kazimiera
//
I kiss you all countless number of times. Yours with my whole heart and soul, Kazimiera

==
Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:37 pm      Post subject: Re: Zienkiewicz

Elzbieta,
Thank you so much for the Postcard translation.
Dave
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:04 pm      Post subject:

Hi Elzbieta!

This is a death record of Pawel Szaniawski, father of Franceska Szaniawska who married Franciszek Krystman. I have some of his children's records, but I think I can handle them with all the help you've given me over the last couple of years. But, since this is a direct ancestor, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Here's what I have:

Notes on PAWEL SZANIAWSKI: Death record Akt No. 127 Kalinowo Wies. It came to pass in Jasienica on the 28th day of July, 1833, presented himself Sebastyan Oscilowski (son in law of deceased), 24 years old, and Leon Ozielik, 52 years old. They testified that yesterday…..died Pawel Szaniawski, farmer,….residing in Kalinowo, 57 years old, son of Ignacy and Apolina Krajewska married Szaniawski. Leaves behind wife Barbara Biedrzycka……..

Szaniawaski, Pawel, d. 1833 s o Ignacy No. 127.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.44 MB

Szaniawaski, Pawel, d. 1833 s o Ignacy No. 127.jpg

EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:35 am      Post subject:

It seems Barbara remarried after Pawel died. Here is what I can make out.

No. 48, Krole; Kalinowo It came to pass in Jasienica 24 November 1834. Knowledge? Knowing ….certificate…Woytoch? Ostrowski, residing in Ostrow, 40 and Mateuz Witkowski, farmer, 56? Witnessed religious matrimony (ceremony?) between Jozef Trzaska in Duchny parish (I’m guessing the ceremony actually took place outside of Jasienica parish?) parents are dead Wawrze? And Wiktorya Zambrzyka Trzaska, Jozef is 29 years old. Bride is Barbara Biedrzyicka Szaniawaska, widow of Pawel Szaniawski, 35? Daughter of Jan Biedrzycki and Marianna Moczarska. Marriage happened on the 29th of November?

Szaniawaski, Barbara remarriage 1834 No. 48.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.31 MB

Szaniawaski, Barbara remarriage 1834 No. 48.jpg

vbstar2010

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:09 pm      Post subject:

EANWhitson wrote:
Hi Elzbieta!

This is a death record of Pawel Szaniawski, father of Franceska Szaniawska who married Franciszek Krystman. I have some of his children's records, but I think I can handle them with all the help you've given me over the last couple of years. But, since this is a direct ancestor, I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

Here's what I have:

Notes on PAWEL SZANIAWSKI: Death record Akt No. 127 Kalinowo Wies. It came to pass in Jasienica on the 28th day of July, 1833, presented himself Sebastyan Oscilowski (son in law of deceased), 24 years old, and Leon Ozielik, 52 years old. They testified that yesterday…..died Pawel Szaniawski, farmer,….residing in Kalinowo, 57 years old, son of Ignacy and Apolina Krajewska married Szaniawski. Leaves behind wife Barbara Biedrzycka……..

Hi, I think I may be able to assist you with this. This is how I would translate --

#127. Kalinowo village (wies = village). This happened in Jasienica on the 28th day of July 1833 at 5:00 in the evening. Sebastian Osciłowski appeared, farmer from the city of Andrzejewo, age 24, son-in-law of the deceased, and Leon Bielik, earning a living as a clerk/scribe/writer, residing on Grzybowskie (I think this is referring to a folwark, a large manorial farmstead or settlement), age 52, and declared that yesterday at 2:00 after midnight (2:00 a.m.), Paweł Szaniawski died, farmer settled in the colony of Kalinowo , age 47, son of the late Ignacy and Apolonia nee Krajewska the spouses (or the married couple) Szaniawski, leaving behind a widowed wife, Barbara nee Biedrzycka. After visual confirmation of the death of Szaniawski, this document was read aloud to the declarants, the first being the son-in-law of the deceased, and was signed by one declarant (one appearing/witness), the second does not know how to write. Father Antoni Hochwald
Note: The priest made a mistake as both witnesses signatures appear.

Valerie

Last edited by vbstar2010 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:30 pm      Post subject:

EANWhitson wrote:
It seems Barbara remarried after Pawel died. Here is what I can make out.

No. 48, Krole; Kalinowo It came to pass in Jasienica 24 November 1834. Knowledge? Knowing ….certificate…Woytoch? Ostrowski, residing in Ostrow, 40 and Mateuz Witkowski, farmer, 56? Witnessed religious matrimony (ceremony?) between Jozef Trzaska in Duchny parish (I’m guessing the ceremony actually took place outside of Jasienica parish?) parents are dead Wawrze? And Wiktorya Zambrzyka Trzaska, Jozef is 29 years old. Bride is Barbara Biedrzyicka Szaniawaska, widow of Pawel Szaniawski, 35? Daughter of Jan Biedrzycki and Marianna Moczarska. Marriage happened on the 29th of November?

The wedding happened on 27 November. Here's what I've got for this one --

#48. Króle; Kalinowo village. This happened in Jasienica on 27 November 1834 at 2:00 p.m. We announce that today, in the presence of witnesses, Bonawenture Sasinowski, lease-holder, Ostrów executive officer (or village headman; perhaps like an alderman), from Ostrów, age 61, and Mateusz Witkowski, farmer from Króle, age 57, a religious marriage was contracted between Józef Trzaska, bachelor, living with his sister in the village of Króle, born in the village of Duchny in the parish of Rutki on 14 March 1805 of the late Wawrzyniec and Wiktoria nee Zambrzycka the spouses Trzaska both deceased, age 29 (groom's age). --- and Mrs. Barbara nee Biedrzycka Szaniewska/Szaniawska, widow of the late Paweł Szaniewski/Szaniawski who died in Kalinowo last year on the 27th of July, daughter of the late Jan and Marcyanna nee Moczarska the spouses Biedrzycki, both deceased, age 35, born in the village of Biedrzyce on 19 November 1799, residing on a farm in Kalinowo. The wedding was preceded by two readings of the banns on the 16th and 23rd of November this year in the parish of Złotoryja? - Jasienica, (the next part is a bit tough so I will summarize my understanding) they received a dispensation for the 3rd reading from the Consistory general in Pułtusk on the 24th of November this year also the council family for newlyweds (?) at the office of the village administrator or commune for Jasienica gmina on the 26th of November this year. No impediments to the marriage were detected. The newlyweds stated that no pre-nuptial arrangement was made. This document was read aloud to those appearing and the witnesses and signed by Us as those appearing are illiterate. Father Antoni Hochwald, administrator

Places mentioned in this record --
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Biedrzyce-Stara+Wie%C5%9B,+Poland/Kr%C3%B3le,+Masovian+Voivodeship,+Poland/Kalinowo,+Ostr%C3%B3w+Mazowiecka+County,+Poland/Pultusk,+Poland/Jasienica,+Poland/Duchny-Wieluny,+Poland/Gmina+Rutki,+Poland/@52.9017374,21.2366287,9z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m44!4m43!1m5!1m1!1s0x471e66a832abd5ad:0x5a5bb0eb5d4b2f45!2m2!1d21.2734812!2d52.9572511!1m5!1m1!1s0x471e5a1b81e210c7:0xcd8b0d598a4561dd!2m2!1d21.6240802!2d52.8884522!1m5!1m1!1s0x471fac1ec188300b:0x8fd0a51ad0f52bd!2m2!1d22.0191687!2d52.8250318!1m5!1m1!1s0x471e920e32a0615d:0x19e13b42c5331072!2m2!1d21.085207!2d52.6974595!1m5!1m1!1s0x471faeb51677d4ff:0x88c9a5a29a8e29e3!2m2!1d22.0413994!2d52.8035835!1m5!1m1!1s0x471fc417474330bd:0x6d9460c6c0efcae!2m2!1d22.5089408!2d53.0839978!1m5!1m1!1s0x471fc5850a9aaca1:0xda164d9ecb1e9d28!2m2!1d22.4471863!2d53.1062261!3e2

Valerie

Last edited by vbstar2010 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:35 pm      Post subject:

EANWhitson wrote:
Hi Elzbieta!

Here's what I have:

Valerie, sorry I did not read you translated it.
==
Beth,

Here it is.
Best,
Elzbieta

==

http://forum.polishorigins.com/files/szaniawaski_pawel_d_1833_s_o_ignacy_no_127_180.jpg

N 127 Kalinowo Wies. Dzialo sie w Jasienicy dnia 28 lipca 1833, o godzinie 5 po poludniu. Stawili sie Sebastyan Oscilowski, gospodarz rolny z miasta Andrzejewa, lat 24, ziec zmarlego, i Leon Bielik z pisarstwa sie utrzymujacy, na Grzybowskiem zamieszkaly, lat 52 majacy, i oswiadczyli, ze dnia wczorajszego o godzinie 2 po polnocy umarl Pawel Szaniawski, gospodarz rolny osady kolonialnej z Kalinowa, lat 47, syn niegdy Ignacego i Apolonii z Krajewskich, malzonkow Szaniawskich. Zostawiwszy po sobie owdowiala malzonke Barbare z Biedrzyckich. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie ... pierwszy jest zieciem zmarlego

DATE-of-ACT: 28 July 1833, 5 pm
WITNESSES: Sebastyan Oscilowski, farmer from the town Andrzejewo, 24, son in law of the deceased, and Leon Bielik, making his living from writing, residing in Grzybowskie, 52
KTO: Pawel Szaniawski, farmer in the colonial settlement Kalinowo, 47, son of the late Ignacy and Apolonia born Krajewska, spouses Szaniawski
WIDOW: Barbara born Biedrzycka

==
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:41 pm      Post subject:

Thank you both!
Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:44 pm      Post subject: Drohiczyn Record

Would you kindly translate this record to English?
Regards,
Dave

Drohiczyn record.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  143.41 KB
 Viewed:  7380 Time(s)

Drohiczyn record.JPG

vbstar2010

Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Drohiczyn Record

Senkewitz wrote:
Would you kindly translate this record to English?
Regards,
Dave

This record is in Latin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 327, 328, 329 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 328 of 581

Jump to: