PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:48 pm      Post subject: Help with research in Rzekun and Janochy

Warm Greetings.

I am looking for the Wroblewski Family. They belonged to the parish of Rzekuń (Ostrołęka), In the Voivodeship of Mazowieckie Poland.

Wawrzyniec Wroblewski was married to Aniela Kunikowska in Szczepankowo in the year of 1845. They soon moved and settled in and around Rzekun and Janochy from 1845 to 1871. They had at least one child I know of, Stanislaw, who was born in 1848 in Janochy.

Any information on how I am able to get ahold of any records of Rzekuń (Ostrołęka) from 1845 - 1870 or certificates of this family would be greatly appreciated.
Send e-mail
starshadow

Replies: 195

Post Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:10 am      Post subject:

I need records for almost the same time period (1840's to 1870's) for Kleczkowo parish, which isn't far away from Rzekun and Janochy. It seems like many of the parishes in that area are lacking records for that same time period. Someone told me they were in the Lomza diocesan archives. I've written to Lomza in the past about other parishes without much luck. Regardless, I wrote them again anyway about Kleczkowo. I'm not sure if Rzekun and Janochy are included in the same diocese though.
Bohacek

Replies: 20

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 10:16 am      Post subject:

I was recently told that the records we are looking for, are indeed in the Lomza diocesan archives. For Rzekuń, they are

Births from 1801, Marriages from 1758, and Deaths from 1760.

I'm certain the records you seek are also in these archives.Here is the link and contact person.

http://www.diecezja.lomza.pl/kuria/kuria-diecezjalna

Archiwariusz
Ks. dr Sławomir Bartnicki ([email protected])

Unfortunately, my way to communicate in Polish is weak. The next step is for me ( and you ) is to find a researcher to help us. If you know of one that works in Lomza, please let me know.

Best Regards.
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: