PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:06 pm      Post subject: 14 November 2019 translation request

Would you mind checking on the translation request concerning the marriage between Karol Sadrakula and Marianna Staschewski. I'll be more than happy to resend document.
Thank you.
Fred Sadrak

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2012

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:33 pm      Post subject: Re: 14 November 2019 translation request

fsadrak wrote:
Would you mind checking on the translation request concerning the marriage between Karol Sadrakula and Marianna Staschewski. I'll be more than happy to resend document.
Thank you.
Fred Sadrak

Sent the document and i will translate it.

fsadrak

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:57 pm      Post subject: Marriage Karol Sadrakula and Marianna Staschewski

Resending document per your request.
Thank you.

IMG_02308 Karol Sadrakula marries Marrianna Staszewski Chobrzany 1893_#12.JPG
 Description:
Once again, thank you for translating a document for me. Fred
 Filesize:  1.03 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

IMG_02308 Karol Sadrakula marries Marrianna Staszewski Chobrzany 1893_#12.JPG

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2012

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:35 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Karol Sadrakula and Marianna Staschewski

fsadrak wrote:
Resending document per your request.
Thank you.

Jachimowice

Karol Sadrakuła
with
Marianna Staszewska

It happened in the village Chobrzany on the 13th/25th day of July 1893, at 9 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Franciszek Białkowski, 40 years old and Andrzej Czerniecki, 35 years old, peasants living in the village Jachimowice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Karol Sadrakuła, a single man, 22 years old, peasant, son of late Franciszek and living Franciszka nee Boczek, born and living in Skotniki located in Chobrzany parish

and

Marianna Staszewska, a miss, 18 years old, daughter of late Michał and living Marianna nee Szydlak, born in Postronna located in Koprzywnica parish, living in Jachimowice located in Chobrzany parish.

this marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Skotniki and Chobrzany parish churches on 3 Sunday days: 27th day of June/9th day of July, 4th/16th day of July and 11th/23rd day of July of the current year.
Newlyweds declared they did not make any prenuptial agreement.
Bride's mother, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony celebrated by Us.
This act was read to the illiterate present and signed only by Us.

Priest's signature.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: