PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:01 pm      Post subject: Felix Skupien Bialy Dunajec

I'm trying to find information. On my grandfather Felix Skupien. He was born May 30, 1875 in Bialy Dunajec, Poland. He came to America in 1899 with his older brother Jedrzej. Cam anyone help me with information about hi. And his family in Poland?
Andrea Skupien Jones

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:03 pm      Post subject: Felix Skupien Bialy Dunajec

I'm trying to find information. On my grandfather Felix Skupien. He was born May 30, 1875 in Bialy Dunajec, Poland. He came to America in 1899 with his older brother Jedrzej. Cam anyone help me with information about hi. And his family in Poland?
Bryjamf

Replies: 4

Post Posted: 7 Days ago at 7:52 am      Post subject: Felix Skupien

Hi Andrea,

I read your post regarding finding information about your grandfather, Felix Skupien. I grew up in western Pennsylvania, and in a neighboring town there were families with the last name of Skupien. For the most part, they lived in Gallitzin, PA (Cambria County). Maybe you have this information? A lot of Poles from the southern part of Poland emigrated to western PA - including all four of my grandparents who were born a few years after your grandfather. Since Bialy Dunajec is located in that area, maybe your relatives also came to western PA? Good luck in your search.

Mary Frances Bryja
Maryland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: