PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 28

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:20 am      Post subject: Requesting a translation of this Marriage Record

I am requesting a translation of the attached marriage record that I received from the Diocese of Lomza. I appreciate your time and effort in helping me in my research of the Golebiewski family.

Fr. Charles[/u]

AM 1830 #17 Drozdowo Andrzej Gołębiewski i Małgorzata Sawicka.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.11 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

AM 1830 #17 Drozdowo Andrzej Gołębiewski i Małgorzata Sawicka.JPG

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 464

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:53 am      Post subject: Re: Requesting a translation of this Marriage Record

charlie3747 wrote:
I am requesting a translation of the attached marriage record that I received from the Diocese of Lomza. I appreciate your time and effort in helping me in my research of the Golebiewski family.

Fr. Charles[/u]

Hello,
Will send the translation this evening.

-Barb
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 464

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Requesting a translation of this Marriage Record

[quote="BarbOslo"]
charlie3747 wrote:

Fr. Charles[/u]

Hi,
Please find attached the translation:

Krzewo act 17
It happened in Drozdowo, on October 29th, 1830 at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Paweł Fronckiewicz 42 years old, living in the village Krzewo, a peasant, a laborer and Mateusz Gołębieski 38 years old, a peasant, the brother of the bridegroom, a farmer living in the village of Drozdowo, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:
Andrzej Gołębiewski, a widower, 48 years old, a peasant, a farmer, who was born in Kurzy… (?), abroad in the Prussian country, son of the late Jakub and Agnieszka nee Jagielska the Gołębiewski spouses, living in Krzewo
and
Małgorzata Sawicka, 39 years old, the widow of Jan Sawicki who died May 9, 1828 in the village Kotowo, a daughter of the late spouses Roch and Agnieszka Kuczeski, who was born in the village Rostki Wielkie, living in Krzewo.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on: Juny 20th, the second on the 27th of that month and the third on July 4th of the current year.
There were no objections for the marriage. The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act of marriage was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Dobroński, the parish-priest of Drozdowo

Kuczeska = Kuczewska
Gołębieski = Gołębiewski
Kotowo parish Jedwabne

Best regards,
-Barb
charlie3747

Replies: 28

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:00 am      Post subject: Thank you

Thank you for your quick response and for taking time to help me. You are very kind and generous with your time.

Charles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: