PolishOrigins Forum

 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 601, 602, 603
Author
Message
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor


Joined: 28 Jun 2014
Replies: 4795
Location: Poland

Back to top
Post Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 1:50 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Sophia wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
jangle1 wrote:
Hello! Could I please have some help translating this record please? It is the marriage record from Balbieriškio Švč. Mergelės Marijos Rožančiaus Romos katalikų bažnyčia for Jakob and Rozalia. I know it is long, but it is an exciting find (thanks, Sophia!) that I am hoping could provide more context/information. Thank you for considering!


33
Putroszany [currently: Putriškiai]
Marriage record for Krutula Jakub and Róża

It happened in Balwierzyszki, on August 26th, 1836, at 5 p.m.

We make it known that in the presence of witnesses, Jerzy Krutula, a farmer from Putroszany, 30 years old and Mateusz Zwyrbel, the administrator of monastic property from Putroszany, 28 years old, a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Jakub Krutula, a single man, a farmer born and living in Jachany, a son of Jan and Justyna nee Szulewska, the Krutula spouses, 21 years old

and

Róża, a miss, a daughter of Szymon and Anna, the Zwyrbel spouses, 17 years old, who was born and lives at her parents' in Putroszany.

This marriage was preceded by three banns of marriage, announced on: August 10th, 17th and 24th of the current year in the parishes of Balwierzyszki and Udryń.

The newlyweds' parents, who were present at drafting this marriage Act, gave their permission for this marriage to be concluded.

There were no objections for this marriage.

This Act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all of whom were illiterate.

Priest Świętochowski.


Hi Marcel,

Could you look at it one more time? It is indexed as 1833, not 1836. You can see the index here (go to skan 79):

https://www.epaveldas.lt/preview?id=1041%2F1%2F1

The marriage record itself is on skan 78.

Best regards,
Sophia


Thanks for pointing that out; I’ve already corrected my mistake.

_________________
My translations are voluntary, but they take a lot of time and effort, so whenever you want to send money it will be a very nice "Thank you" gift to me.
THANK YOU Smile

PAYPAL: [email protected]
View user's profile
Send private message
jangle1



Joined: 17 Jul 2023
Replies: 43
Location: Maryland

Back to top
Post Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 9:00 am      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Thank you so much for taking the time to translate this, Marcel. I really appreciate it!
View user's profile
Send private message
Fmbelcher



Joined: 17 Aug 2026
Replies: 1
Location: USA

Back to top
Post Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 3:09 pm      Post subject: Kontrakt, March 1927
Reply with quote

If you could translate this document, I would be most appreciative. It is written by a notary to my GGM, Marya Strezpek Stec when she lived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I believe it is a request to sign papers so that they could sell the family estate.


Kontrakt Letter Polish0002 Compressed.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Kontrakt Letter Polish0002 Compressed.pdf
 Filesize:  530.96 KB
 Downloaded:  70 Time(s)


Kontrakt Letter Polish0001 Compressed.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Kontrakt Letter Polish0001 Compressed.pdf
 Filesize:  688.64 KB
 Downloaded:  71 Time(s)


_________________
FMBelcher
View user's profile
Send private message
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor


Joined: 28 Jun 2014
Replies: 4795
Location: Poland

Back to top
Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 12:08 am      Post subject: Re: Kontrakt, March 1927
Reply with quote

Fmbelcher wrote:
If you could translate this document, I would be most appreciative. It is written by a notary to my GGM, Marya Strezpek Stec when she lived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I believe it is a request to sign papers so that they could sell the family estate.

I am working on it.

_________________
My translations are voluntary, but they take a lot of time and effort, so whenever you want to send money it will be a very nice "Thank you" gift to me.
THANK YOU Smile

PAYPAL: [email protected]
View user's profile
Send private message
stewart



Joined: 07 Feb 2025
Replies: 57
Location: UK

Back to top
Post Posted: 1 hour ago at 9:44 am      Post subject: Marriage Record
Reply with quote

I've received the attached which I was told is a record of the marriage between Aniela Runowicz and ? Grabowski. I was told it was in Russian but it seems to be in Polish? I'd like to know - first name of Mr Grabowski and where and when the marriage took place, their dates of birth, and any information about their parents that#s provided - names etc. Thank you!


file.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.49 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

file.jpg


View user's profile
Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 601, 602, 603 Page 603 of 603

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB ©

© 2009-2026 COPYRIGHTS BY THE OWNER OF POLISHORIGINS.COM